Skip Repetitive Navigational Links
-All Categories > Community > Educational >

What qualification is required for hospitality management courses?

    • This Ad is not active!
    Item details
    Location: Ilford (IG)
    Category: Educational
    Tag: Offered

    Here at Mont Rose College, we offer two qualifications in hospitality management courses: a HNC, or Higher National Certificate, and HND, or Higher National Diploma. The former is delivered full-time over a year and comprises of 120 credits. However, you can opt to study for a further year – and another 120 credits – to pick up the HND, the equivalent of the first two years of a bachelor’s degree. This would leave you with an array of crucial knowledge and practical skills for excelling in the hospitality sector – and, of course, in the eyes of employers in the hotel industry, is a more attractive qualification all round.

    Want free advertising? Want to sell and buy for free? National Free Ads is totally FREE! - Free Online Ads - No Limit! Free Inclusion of 6 Photos. Free Feature for photo ads. Free Page to manage ads. Free Membership for sellers. Sellers details protected. Easy registration for Sellers. Buyers no need to register. Free Banners for Business. 100's of Categories. Easy site navigation. All your ads in one place. Edit your ads and photos. Add a URL link to your site.